Florian Kolhammer has been successfully active in the national and international art market for over 10 years and is considered an expert in his fields, Viennese Jugendstil as well as design until the 1960s. Specialties of the art dealer FLORIAN KOLHAMMER are, among others, art objects of the Wiener Werkstätte, the glass manufactory Johann Loetz Witwe and the Werkstätte Hagenauer Vienna.
We acquire our exquisite assortment from collections, estates and art auctions – but also directly from private individuals worldwide.
The direct purchase from private individuals has many advantages for both sides: Discretion and fast processing as well as avoiding mediation fees, which occur when buying or selling through an auction house. If you are thinking about selling your art object, please feel free to contact us at +43 1 513 32 69 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have collaborated with the following museums
- MAK – Museum für Angewandte Kunst, Wien
- Leopold Museum – Privatstiftung, Wien
- Museum für Kunst und Kulturgeschichte Dortmund
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Costume Institute, New York
- The Heckscher Museum of Art, Huntington NY
- Dallas Museum of Art dpt. for Decorative Arts and Design, Dallas Texas
- Museum of Fine Arts Houston, USA
- Musée des Beaux-Arts de Montreal, Montreal Canada
- Royal Ontario Museum, European Decorative Arts, Toronto Canada
- The Art Institute of Chicago, dpt. European decorative Arts, Chicago IL
- New Bedford Museum of Glass, USA
- Musee des arts decoratifs, Paris
- Musée d’Orsay, Paris
- Mobilier National, Paris